About Manor Royal Business Improvement District
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Situated on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, it covers an area of 240 hectares and is home to over 600 businesses generating 30,000 jobs - a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers, including a host of blue chip global brands. Since 2013 Manor Royal has also been home to the UK's largest "industrial" Business Improvement District (BID).
Manor Royal: Premier location, premier assets.
Manor Royal is a leading business location home to leading global brands and innovative small businesses:
- Adjacent to Gatwick Airport
- Superb location and connections
- Access to workforce
- Available premises and development opportunities
- Supportive planning environment
Strength in diversity
From large firms and global brands to smaller businesses and small enterprises. From aircraft simulation and geophysical exploration to printing, distribution and food production. While there are some notable core sector strengths, the benefit such diversity offers includes the ability to:
- Source products and services locally
- Build closer more personal relationships with suppliers and customers
- Reduce costs and carbon footprint and
- Create new business opportunities
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Ten Facts About Manor Royal Business District