Commercial Waste and Recycling Service
New partnership for Trade Waste
"Reduce waste, increase recycling, minimise cost".
The Manor Royal BID is delighted to have partnered with Reigate and Banstead Borough Council to provide a more cost-effective, efficient and unified approach to trade waste for the Business District.
Every business on Manor Royal produces waste. By unifying our approach to collection there our potential savings to be made plus we can reduce the number of vehicle movements into and around the area. Reigate and Banstead Borough Council already provide a commercial trade waste service to over 650 businesses, have a recycling rate that puts them amongst the top performing authorities in the country and were chosen to partner with the BID after a competitive process.
What are the benefits
- Reduced waste and recycling collection costs
- Reduced number of vehicles collecting waste so helping reduce congestion and pollution.
- Increased recycling levels for businesses.
- Access to free advice
- Response on-demand service e.g.for fly-tipping
- Potential for free paper and car recycling
What waste and recycling streams can be handled?
- General waste;
- Mixed paper (paper and cardboard);
- Dry mixed recycling, comprising plastic bottles, pots, tubs and trays;
- Metal cans, glass bottles and jars
- Electronic equipment
- Wooden pallets
Please get in touch if you have any other waste requirements.